1) Setting up your View and Customizing the Toolbar.
2) Initializing your first Project, Managing, Editing and ToDo's.
3) Utilization of Page and Sheet Wizard, Templates, and how to create your own Templates.
4) Linking your first HTML and CSS sheet, and next steps.
5) How to effectively use the Library, adding to it, and utilization of snippets to quickly build your website.
6) Utilization of how Bookmarks are used.
7) An overview of the Options.
Use of Preview and Browser Preview (this could be combined with line 5).
9) Utilization of Tidy, XRay, HTML & CSS Validation.
10) Setting up the FTP and publishing.
11) And lastly cover the beauty of your Help section and Customer Support.
These are just some thoughts that come to mind. I would hope they would help the visual learners get up to speed much faster.
The videos could possibly also help promote your company, especially if made available on YouTube, and would also be nice if you had links within your program to the videos on a future build.