Save/Modify Configuration (Files?)

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Save/Modify Configuration (Files?)

Postby donull » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:12 am

Ok, I've seen that the software (Rapid PHP) is somehow very "configurable", however i haven't found a way to save my configuration *externally* so i could have a backup of all my configs (for various reasons).

Looking at the directory i found some *.INI files, but modifying some of them didn't affect the program at all. I even deleted some of these files and everything "worked". I even messed with some DLL's and it looked just fine...

It would be a good idea if i could "manually" edit my configs (what i was trying to do in the step above), so i could *add* features that maybe aren't officially supported, or even create some kind of *cross-coding* modifications.

Also i noticed that the TABLE tag donnot have the HEIGHT attribute, while TD does. this is something i could add by my own if i found out how (i havent mess too much with the directory's files yet)

My request covers everything that could be configured: Colores, Highlighting, Languages, Functions, Attributes... etc.

Also, some configuration to "modify" the program itself. For example, is it posible to disable the splashscreen?... things like that, maybe i'll post another topic about this.
donull

Postby donull » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:55 am

ok, i just found that im not alone here!

This topic also talks about the request:
http://forums.blumentals.net/viewtopic.php?t=591
donull

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests