Very small fonts in the interface

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Very small fonts in the interface

Postby marcosantolive » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:40 pm

You could increase the size of the fonts in the file tabs and file explorer tab.
For people with some visual impairment it becomes very difficult to work with very small fonts.
marcosantolive

Re: Very small fonts in the interface

Postby Aivars » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:26 am

Are you using Hi-Def screen? Can you check if it's better with the 2018 beta?
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby marcosantolive » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Thanks for listening. I do not use Hi-Def monitor and I am already using the 2018 Beta version but the fonts continue as in previous versions. I use WeBuilder since 2012, I find an excellent application and would like to continue using. The only thing I dislike is the very small interface fonts.
I've tried SublimeText and one of the things I like most about it is the ability to customize interface items.

Thank you and keep up the good work.
marcosantolive

Postby Aivars » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:01 pm

If you go to Windows 10 Display Settings and increase "Scale and layout" to a bigger percentage (sign out and back in when Windows asks you to) then these fonts used in File Explorer and elsewhere should increase, too.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests