Find Usage

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Re: Find Usage

Postby pety » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:05 pm

In the interest of fairness, I tried Find in Files in VS Code. It found all 558 instances in less than 5 seconds.

You are a chevalier !
pety

Postby Karlis » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:45 pm

Thank you for an interesting discussion. There are good points outlined both by Will and pety.

The feature request has been added to "ideas list", however we can not promise if and when it might be considered for inclusion as it will take further research and planning on what is reasonably possible with what we have.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Will Fastie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:08 pm

pety wrote:You are a chevalier !

Merci. Au moins je ne suis pas un pion.
Will
WebDesignBuild.biz, Fastie.com
Will Fastie