Clicked Bookmark should always appear at the top

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Clicked Bookmark should always appear at the top

Postby FrankC » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:44 pm

I already mentioned this in a discussion, but would like to make it an official request.

The current situation is as follows. If you create a Bookmark in the editor pane, go to top of the page and want to return to the Bookmark by clicking it (R-click -> GoTo Bookmarks -> Bookmark #), the page jumps to the Bookmark. But in a way that it appears at the bottom of the editor view port. If you go the bottom of the page and do the same thing, it appears at the top of the view port.

I would like to have the Bookmark appear at the top in both cases.
FrankC

Re: Clicked Bookmark should always appear at the top

Postby Aivars » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Thanks for the clear explanation of the pain, I have formally added this to the suggestions list.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby FrankC » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:23 pm

As it's been a year and the request has not been implemented yet, I'd think it would be justified to bump this thread.
FrankC

Postby Aivars » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:11 pm

This is implemented in the next version, not exactly the way you suggested, but it will not be at the very top/very bottom of the viewport.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests