RAPID- Project Name in Title Bar

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

RAPID- Project Name in Title Bar

Postby Will Fastie » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:56 am

When no file is open in the editing area, display the project name in the title bar:

Alternatively, always display the project name when there is one.
Will
WebDesignBuild.biz, Fastie.com
Will Fastie

Re: RAPID- Project Name in Title Bar

Postby Aivars » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:50 pm

The project name is always visible in the status bar, bottom-right side of the editor window. You can even click the project name there to switch the active project.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: RAPID- Project Name in Title Bar

Postby Will Fastie » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:18 pm

Yet another of the 6 million features I don't know about yet. I never noticed it.

One of the reasons that this popped into my head was that I've moved the File Explorer to the left and the Code Explorer to the right. I find this more natural. Thus for all project-related things I look left and up. The title bar shows the path of the current open file and that contains the folder name of the project. When there are no files open, nothing shows there, which is why I thought showing the name would be handy.
Will
WebDesignBuild.biz, Fastie.com
Will Fastie

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests