WAP / WML support

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

do you think this would be a grate addition???

Yes!
50%
No!
50%

Total votes : 4

WAP / WML support

Postby MattJG » Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:18 pm

Adding WAP/WML support to edit pages for use on mobiles phones would make this with out dout the best web page autoring package around !!!

A handy option to convert normal HTML to WML would be a fantastic addition as well.

WML Tutorial found here! http://www.w3schools.com/wap/
MattJG

Postby MattJG » Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:46 pm

Come on ppl. Some one must agree with me? :?
MattJG

WAP?

Postby Bud » Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:44 pm

I don't see any need to support WAP, seing as how it is pretty much dead (see
WAP Study, 11/2000).

How many devices that are being sold today would you say support WAP? My guess is: a very low number, probably zero.

That's not to say that it is not important to you, but if given a choice between WAP and other features that would actually use, I would not pick WAP.

Cheers,
Bud
Bud

Postby Karlis » Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:38 am

WML syntax highlighting and some support is available in HTMLPad 2004.

Auto Complete and Inspector features will be available in one of our new products comming out in late 2004.
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests