German version: translators needed

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

German version: translators needed

Postby Karlis » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:34 am

We are preparing to begin the development of German version in Spring (after v2006 is released). To reduce costs and get it right, we are assembling a team of 10 - 15 professional German users of HTMLPad, Rapid PHP and WeBuilder that could help us translate the product. Each team member will have to translate small part of the product.

Reward is free lifetime updates/upgrades to any of our code editors.

Requirements - good English skills and German language as the main or native language.

Currently we need some 5 more translators. If you are interested in helping out, please drop us a line to support[at]blumentals.net
Last edited by Karlis on Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Emulman » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:10 am

perhpas here i'm OT but..i'm italian and i have purchased you fantastic Webuilder 2005; if you want, i can help you to translate your programs in italian language!!!
Emulman

Postby flames » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:41 am

here i am!

i would like to help the project. and i could help with russian translation too, both, german and russian are my native languages.

but i dont have a licence of your products, i am at the end of the trial of webuilder 6.3. i am impressed and thought about to purchase it, but since there is no german version i was not sure.

best regards
arthur
flames

Postby Karlis » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:43 pm

We will begin the project in Spring / Summer. German translators will be provided with special licenses then.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Lottergeist » Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:37 am

Hello Karlis,

if you still need help, i can translate to german.

Best regards

Horst
Lottergeist

Postby Karlis » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:22 am

Today is February 23. 2006 and this post is not obsolete :)

We still need a couple of translators. Please note that the project will take place in spring/summer, but we want to assemble the team early to make this go smooth when the localization project starts.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby m-essler » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:49 am

Hello Karlis,

as mentioned already in my e-mail of 1-11-2006, I can help at the translation into German.

Best regards

Markus
m-essler

Postby stranger26 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:14 pm

You can sign me up if you still need someone for German. I am German and live in Germany. Was working for 10 years in the US and I would guess my English is pretty good.

If there still is a space open for RapidPHP, that is what I have been using as of last year, however any of the others could be fun as well.
stranger26

Postby zissakos » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:33 pm

Hi,

i would like to contribute to the german translation. I speak both German and English very well.

Zissis
zissakos

Lost in Translation ;-)

Postby dwebadmin » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:22 am

Hi,

I'd also like to offer my german skills for the translation of WeBuilder. I've allready done translation work for other software development projects (web based HTML editor, pdf tools, etc.) So if you still need someone to join the team, let me know.

greetings from Austria

pas
dwebadmin

Postby Karlis » Thu May 25, 2006 1:14 am

We are currently starting the project of translating both our website and code editors.

Translators are still wanted. Please write us to support[at]blumentals.net and offer your help if internested.

If you have already done so, then please wait for your first task to arrive within the next month.

If you have almost no spare time, you can still help by translating as little as 10 to 20 words, in this case please send us an e-mail with included note that you would like to help us translating small portion of text and we will provide you with a small task and lots of appreciation + you can earn a discount on software.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests