Feature Request: Add selector use check for CSS editor

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of this software

Moderator: kfury77

Forum rules
Please follow these guidelines when posting feature requests. This will help to increase the value of your contribution.

• Do not create new topics for already requested features. Add your comments to the existing feature request topics instead;
  • Create separate topic for each feature suggestion. Do NOT post a number of non-related feature suggestions in a single topic;
  • Give your topic a meaningful title. Do NOT create topics with meaningless titles, such as "My Suggestion" or "My Problem".

Please note that we DO READ all suggestions, even if a reply is not posted. Thanks!

Feature Request: Add selector use check for CSS editor

Postby kbarrett » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:01 pm

One of the feature that I LOVE about Topstyle is the ability to check for usage of any selector in your style sheet. Basically, it checks to see if there are selectors that are in your stylesheet that you are not using in your html files. I'm not a Topstyle expert so I don't know the details about how this works or what the scope of the search is (e.g. does it search all 'Project' files or just open files). I will try and post a screen shot here of how the interface looks when it does a search.

Hope that all makes sense.

Keep up the great work Karlis. Your software is just the best. And affordable.
kbarrett

Return to HTMLPad / Rapid CSS / Rapid PHP / WeBuilder Feature Requests