Rapid SEO Tool Error

Posts about other Blumentals Software products

Rapid SEO Tool Error

Postby DigitalD2 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:44 pm

I bought this program when it first came out and had never used it until now. Is there ever going to be an update to this program, or is it a dead project.

I am getting an error message when I click on the analyze button. When I click on that button the analyzing starts and it gets a green check mark by all of the areas except for generating report then I get an file access denied error and the report never comes up. What needs to happen for me to see this report. I have 4 keywords, and 2 competitors in the boxes, I have even tried different competitors and still the error comes up.

What do I need to do to get the report to show up.
DigitalD2

Re: Rapid SEO Tool Error

Postby Aivars » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:45 am

Could you please check in the About box if you're using version 1.5?
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby DigitalD2 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:40 am

I had version 1.0, I couldn't find any option for checking for upgrades and I didn't see any posts that said that there had been any upgrades. When I went to download the file again it had the same file name as the 1.0 version so I didn't know there was an upgrade to the program. I have version 1.5 now. The error is now gone for now. Thanks for your help.
DigitalD2

Postby MissMontana » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Thank you for your help. I'm looking for something like that
MissMontana

Postby krunalgandhi » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:37 pm

Yes, there are few errors in rapid SEO tool, errors like wrong SERP results, no keyword stats in organised manner. So, to get good result of the SEO tools we have to do some research on the available tools. The digital marketing company in Pune have the best solutions for it in good way.
Regards
Krunal Gandhi
https://ibrandtech.com/digital-marketing-services
krunalgandhi

Return to Other Products