Strange image.

Post your questions and problem reports here

Strange image.

Postby Taboooo » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:53 pm

Yes, when I first started useing the GIF animator it was all ok, the images were good quality and everything was fine (use VirtualDub with frames) but now, the images look REALLY crappy and messed up. What is the problem?
Taboooo

Postby chrisjlocke » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:02 am

Can you post an example? Does it look OK in the preview but poor in the final image?
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Postby Taboooo » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:26 pm

I'm sorry, about 5 sec after i posted my problem I noticed you could change the palette and such, so it's ok now.

But I have another problem wich I cannot solve >.< Let's say that I take some frames from an anime, when a char is let's say high up in the air the colours starts to mix up and look very ugly, something about distance and colours blending with the environment, but it get's better when they're close. And another problem is when I make the images smaller, I use smooth resize ofc but some colours still get messed up and start changing in each frame :( Can you guys help me with this one plz? ^^

Do you have to download something extra?
Taboooo

Postby Taboooo » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:45 pm

And the animation is going too slow, even when I have 0 sec between frames. Answer my questions and be blessed with eternal gratitude.
Taboooo

Postby Karlis » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:35 pm

I am afraid that GIF format as such was not designed for video, so you can not increase the speed even more. As for colors, it depends on particular image. If you could upload your image before and after the "color-corruption", maybe we could help.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support