Non-functioning Key combo

Post your questions and problem reports here

Non-functioning Key combo

Postby Mike Merkin » Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:34 am

Hi,

My Easy GIF Animator 2.1 trial period is about to end, and I've found the program useful enough to purchase except for the fact that one key that I would use often does not work. It's CTRL-O, which is supposed to move a frame downward.

Of course, I could choose the same function from the menu, but moving a frame down by 20 positions this way becomes a little tedious. Will it ever be fixed?

By the way, CTRL-O is usually use as File Open, and Easy GIF Animator seems to agree. Perhaps this is simple an error is labeling the menu.

Thanks, Mike
Mike Merkin

Postby Karlis » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:20 pm

This is actually a typo, it should have Ctrl+D. This will be fixed in the next update.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:00 am

CTRL-D, I should have guessed! :oops:

I am working with Corel PP8, Adobe PE2, and am completely frustrated by GIF Consruction Set. Adobe PE2 is close to useless, Corel PP8 has some limitations, but I find you program most forgiving of file format problems. Now that I know whick key to use Easy GIF Animator is looking very good. I will take a look at your sales page.

:oops: Thank you - Mike

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:02 am

admin wrote:This is actually a typo, it should have Ctrl+D. This will be fixed in the next update.

I tried Ctrl+D, but it had no effect.

Mike

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support