A minor problem.

Post your questions and problem reports here

A minor problem.

Postby fdw » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:52 pm

I have a couple, things to discuss, one is a bug I believe. When I open up easy animator and load all the images, the scrollbar is completely out of sight. This is difficult when you have quite a number of images you want to make the background transparent. XP,pro.

This is a suggestion, as well if at all possible to be able just to pick one color, in the image, that color becomes the transparent to all the images in your animation..

One of reasons, I purchased. I have purchased some other software that's supposed to do the same. However the timing was extremely difficult to set up. And this works beautifully.

However, the real reason I purchased is to use animated GIFs on my web site.

I want a single animation, what I'm wanting to be able to do is when the mouse goes over the animation it reactivates the animation to play again. I'm sure there is some sort of script that could be placed for this in HTML in the program somewhere.

Or even a note in the help file.

By the way thank you.
fdw

Postby Aivars » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:17 pm

Could you, please, send us a screenshot of the scrollbar problem you mentioned?
To make the same color transparent for multiple frames you just have to select all frames and pick the transparent color.
About replaying animation when mouse cursor is placed over the picture - this can probably be done with JavaScript but since I'm not a JavaScript expert I won't be able to help you much here. I'd suggest you to find a JavaScript experts forum where everyone can ask questions.
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby fdw » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:52 pm

I was going post a image or screenshot here. However there is no way to post images on this board.
And I have no idea how to send you the screenshot.
fdw

Postby Karlis » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:00 pm

Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support