Adding frames

Post your questions and problem reports here

Adding frames

Postby MICHAEL WAITE » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:19 pm

:lol:
I am new to EGA and still learning.
I have created a 127 frame animation but now I want to add frames prior to frame number one. How?

Assuming the above is possible can I reduce the size of these frames to the same size as the original animation or must I do that before adding them.
MICHAEL WAITE

Postby chrisjlocke » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:27 pm

You can't add a frame prior to frame #1, but you can add a frame after #1, and then move it up.
Click frame 1 and either insert an image (CTRL + I) or insert a frame. You can then move this up by clicking CTRL + U. You can't click CTRL + U immediately after inserting a frame - you have to select the frame first. Minor bug! ;)

Not sure what you mean in your second part of the question. You can duplicate a frame, which will copy across its dimensions, and then move that to the top.
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Not enough storage

Postby MICHAEL WAITE » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:34 am

re. adding frames. Thanks Chrisjlocke. I have got the hang of that.

As I said before I have created a 127 frame animation which I am quite pleased with but it needs tweaking. Whenever I try to improve it I get the "not enough storage" box and then it often locks up.

There are lots of gadgets on EGA I would like to try but there is never enough storage.
MICHAEL WAITE

Postby Karlis » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:21 pm

Please let us know how big (pixel-wise) is your animation and what version of Easy GIF Animator are you using.

Maybe you have to update your copy of the software, but it could also be that your animation is too big, though I doubt it - 127 frames are nothing unless they are huge.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Insufficient storage

Postby MICHAEL WAITE » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:25 am

Hi Karlis. My animation is 350x495. I am using EGA 3
MICHAEL WAITE

Postby Karlis » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:11 am

In this case, I would like to suggest you download the latest Easy GIF Animator version and see if the "storage space" problem goes away.

You can try free trial version before deciding on purchasing or upgrading.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support