Text appears faint

Post your questions and problem reports here

Text appears faint

Postby roba » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:32 pm

Hi Support,

First time on this forum, and new to Easy GIF animator.

I have created a gif animation and the text which has been typed in manually using the pallet tools; rather than through the create text effect, appears faint: you can't read it. It's fine before I save it, but after I save it, it goes faint.

I even tried recreating the gif animation, but same thing happens - Any ideas?

thanks roba
roba

Postby roba » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:49 am

I am disappointed with the response time from this group. I posted an issue 3 days ago, and still nothing. Is this normal? Did I do something wrong with the issue I posted?

I have this product on a trial license, and was going to buy it because it does the job. May be I shouldn't if this is the support I get. Sorry, but there it is.

Can someone please respond.
roba

Postby Karlis » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:34 pm

If you send direct inquiry to our support staff, it is reviewed within 24 hours, the timefame for forum posts is 5 days.

Now about your problem. I didn't quite understand what did you mean by "faint". I think you should provide a link to your picture or send it over to me (software[at]latnet.lv)
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Re: Text appears faint

Postby Random Terrain » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:36 am

roba wrote:I have created a gif animation and the text which has been typed in manually using the pallet tools; rather than through the create text effect, appears faint: you can't read it. It's fine before I save it, but after I save it, it goes faint.

I have been using the program for a little while now and if you are talking about the Text Tool, it has been working great for me so far as long as I remember to pick the best font, size, and color. I always use Bold too, so that might be your problem right there if you're not using Bold. Text that isn't Bold will probably look faint and wimpy.
Random Terrain

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support