Adding an image to every frame?

Post your questions and problem reports here

Adding an image to every frame?

Postby LordHelpus » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:16 pm

Blumentals wrote:Sometimes it is necessary to place a text or an image (e.g. your name or your logo) on all frames. Professional edition allows to do this with a single click.

I have just up-graded to EGA 4 Pro (version 4.6) in order that I can add a single image to every frame but cannot for the life of me figure out how?

Can you help please?

Thanks! :)
LordHelpus

Postby Karlis » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:09 pm

Paste the new image on the current frame and click the button [Copy Selection to All Frames] at the top of the editing area (only available when there is a selection).
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby LordHelpus » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:32 pm

Karlis wrote:Paste the new image on the current frame and click the button [Copy Selection to All Frames] at the top of the editing area (only available when there is a selection).

Ah! Now that's where I am having a problem? I cannot get a button come up that says "Copy Selection to All Frames"? I cannot see a button or find in the help topics anything about copying to all frames?...All very odd and I guess I must be doing something wrong maybe?

I have all my frames up in the left hand window and I go into edit mode. Now, talk me through what I have to do next please Karlis if you will be so kind? :wink:

LordHelpus
LordHelpus

Postby Karlis » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:55 pm

Do you have Easy GIF Animator Standard or Pro? This is only available in the Professional version.

In the image editor simply with your mouse select any area of your current frame. At the top of the image editor you should be able to see buttons Select All, Center in Frame and Copy Selection to All Frames.

These buttons are visible only when there is a selection and they are located right under Edit / preview tabs.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby LordHelpus » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:28 pm

Karlis wrote:Do you have Easy GIF Animator Standard or Pro? This is only available in the Professional version.

The Heading on the top says: 'Easy GIF Animator 4 Pro' and the version is 4.6.

Karlis wrote:In the image editor simply with your mouse select any area of your current frame. At the top of the image editor you should be able to see buttons Select All, Center in Frame and Copy Selection to All Frames.

That's my problem (refer to my previous post) whilst "I should be able to see" I do not see any reference to these options, anywhere :?

Karlis wrote:These buttons are visible only when there is a selection and they are located right under Edit / preview tabs.

I'm in 'Edit' mode and have clicked on the first frame. All I see at the top is: File, Edit, Frame, Animation, Tools and Help. Looking in the 'Edit' & 'Preview' tabs I just have the icons for editing things like Color Picker, Text Tool etc.....I see nothing "located right under Edit/preview tabs"...no box comes up...nothing :?

Nowhere on my Gif animator is there any reference to "Copy Selection To All Frames"...it just ain't there... :cry:

I suspect the only reason is that something went wrong when I up-graded from Standard to Pro? That whilst is says 'Pro' on my version the up-grade didn't happen for some reason?....dunno...my patience is being tested I must say :roll:

HTH?

LordHelpus....(all) :twisted:
LordHelpus

Postby Karlis » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:07 am

Please contact us via e-mail support[at]blumentals.net, we will assist you with screenshots.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support