Inserting text

Post your questions and problem reports here

Inserting text

Postby Graham Hampton » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:16 am

Hi All,

Just purchased the Animated Gif Pro 4 and have a question please.

I have an animated world globe that rotates left to right. I now wish to insert text that appears to rotate right to left. I have gone in and inserted one letter at a time per frame until my word is complete then move it across the globe (frame by frame) and delete the letters as it drops of the globe on the left hand side, however it is difficult to maintain an even alignment i.e. one frame my letters/word are up a few pixels the next they are down a few pixels etc.

When creating the letters per frame I start off by centering them then click and grab them to move them to the right and so on and this is where I am having the problem. Is there a way whereby you can use arrows to move text around and not the mouse?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated by this down under Aussie.

Thanks Mates!
Graham Hampton

Re: Inserting text

Postby chrisjlocke » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:33 am

I haven't used AGP for a while (I'll download the trial and have a look) but it appears there is a custom positioning dialog for text.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2300&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Would this be useful?
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Re: Inserting text

Postby Karlis » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Maybe the task is too complex for the built-in image editor and you should prepare the frames in some more sophisticated software and then put them together with Easy GIF Animator.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support