editing

Post your questions and problem reports here

editing

Postby healthyoptions » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:55 pm

i have an animation that i have done. it is a gif file. www.hemopet.org
now i need to add something to that gif file.
can i edit it in GIF animator, adding another bar and line of type or do i have to recreate it in photoshop and save as a GIF file and start all over so to speak.
thanks
andrea
healthyoptions

Re: editing

Postby Gatis » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:24 pm

You can open any valid GIF animation inside Easy GIF Animator and then modify it. You do not have to start all over again.
You may want to try that with the fully functional trial version to see how it works.
Kind regards,
Gatis Avots
Gatis
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby healthyoptions » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:39 pm

i am not sure what you mean by the fully functional trial version. are there two?
when i tried to add a line, i could not delete the text, i asumed that was because they were part of the original imported image to change it. can i just import one line and place it if i create that is photoshope and covert to GIF.
thanks
andrea
healthyoptions

Postby Karlis » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 pm

What Gatis meant was that trial version you can download for free works exactly aas the full version (except the 20-use limit).

If you open existing GIF file, it is imported as image, so the text is not editable because it is a part of picture (GIF format is very plain, no layers there, so once text is added, it is no more editable). So you will have to erase it by means of image editing and then you can add new text or whatever. Alternatively you can edit frames in Photoshop or any software and put back into GIF animation via Easy GIF Animator.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Easy GiF Animator

Postby Jetasia » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:20 pm

II had a quite an experience with the easy gif animator pro. I want the moderator on this site maybe Karlis? Answer the Q@A on my solutions, Thanks, JETASIA
I'll be back later to explain, Thanks again. http://servicepartstec.blogspot.com/
Jetasia

Postby Karlis » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:06 pm

So what is your exact question regarding Easy GiF Animator?
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support