Fixed frame in gif animation

Post your questions and problem reports here

Fixed frame in gif animation

Postby mwm25 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:21 am

Hi,

I created different frames for a gif animation. It is the same picture (polymer chain) but some small molecules moving around. I added the frame but when I run the animation, instead of saying the polymer molecule fixed and the small molecules moving, I saw all the picture moving. I did resizing and put all the same size but it did not work. How can I fix the size of the frames so that it appears fixed with the only small molecules rotating? Thank you for your help and your prompt response.
mwm25

Re: Fixed frame in gif animation

Postby Karlis » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:13 pm

If the main element appears in motion during animation, it means that you haven't aligned it precisely with all the frames. All of your frames either must be the same size or if they are not, you must adjust them so that distance form the fixed element from the top and from the left is exactly the same on all frames (not almost the same, but exactly the same) only this will allow to achieve perfect result.

Usually frame containing fixed part is created and duplicated number of times and then moving parts are added (but this works only if you draw from scratch).
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support