AGGRAVATED I SUBMIT PERFECT PICS & THE GIFS LOOK LIKE CRAP!!

Post your questions and problem reports here

AGGRAVATED I SUBMIT PERFECT PICS & THE GIFS LOOK LIKE CRAP!!

Postby MzDramaPrincezz » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:15 am

ANGEL ...I AM TRUELY...

...AGGRAVATED I SUBMIT PERFECT PICS & THE GIFS LOOK LIKE CRAP!!! IM SO PISSED I WASTED MY MONEY ON THIS $$$$!!!!!! I'VE WASTED WEEKS OF MY PRECIOUS TIME INVESTED IN THIS & EACH & EVERY TIME THEY COME OUT LIKE CRAP YOUR PHONE # UNDER THE CONTACT US HAS 1 TOO MANY DIGITS THERE ...ITS FRAUDULENT!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK I EVEN BOUGHT THE BACK UP DISK CAUSE IT SOUNDED & LOOKED LIKE A COOL LIL PROGRAM BUT IT MAKES THE PICS LOOK LIKE WATERMARKS ARE ALL OVER THEM!!! N' I AM A BEAUTIFUL GIRL & IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE CRAP!!! I HATE IT!!! IT IS THE WORST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER WASTED MY MONEY ON!!! YA'LL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YA'LL SELVES SCREWING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY!!! IF I WASN'T A CHRISTIAN I WOULD REALLY TELL YOU A THING OR TOO!!! BUT I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE MI RELIGION BEHIND YOU ...PEOPLE!!!! ALL I'M GOING TO SAY IS ...GOD BLESS YA'LL ...N' I WANT MY MONEY BACK ...OR I'M TELLING EVERY ON THE INTERNET NOT TO BUY YA'LL'S PRODUCT & REPORTING YA'LL FOR FRAUD!!!

~~~THANKS~ANGELS~~~
~~~ALL~MI~AMOUR~~~
~~~MzDramaPrincezz~~~

Mi contact info: {{{e-mail}}} dramascydal@yahoo.com
MzDramaPrincezz

Re: AGGRAVATED I SUBMIT PERFECT PICS & THE GIFS LOOK LIKE CRAP!!

Postby Gatis » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:05 am

You have purchased our product on 2009-09-29. Our money-back guarantee is valid for 30 days which should have given you enough time to test the product. Please go to following website to learn about our Refund Policy (if you have not done this already): http://www.blumentals.net/order/refpol.php

I wonder why have you not contacted us earlier? Have you tested the trial version? The problem you are experiencing is a known limitation of GIF animation files. More on this you can read here:
Colors are distorted when I save my animation. How can I fix this?

Also, I would suggest you read following article from our Knowledge Base:
What is the size limit for the animated images?

If you follow all guidelines, you will be able to create GIF animation banners similar to these:
http://www.blumentals.net/egifan/samples.php

GIF format is not designed for photographic data and it is impossible to create GIF files with more than 256 colors, not ours not any other product will let you do this.

Kind regards!
Kind regards,
Gatis Avots
Gatis
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support