Frame Referencing

Post your questions and problem reports here

Frame Referencing

Postby mysearch » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:44 am

Hi,
I have just bought Easy GIF, but it seems to be very difficult to manage frame insertion and sequencing. For example, I often create GIFs with more than 50 frames and sometimes lose count of which source frame I have just inserted. As far as I can see there is no cross-reference to the frame name in Easy GIF Animator to the original frame name in my file system, so I can't easily spot any duplicate or missing frames. If you run the animation, you can detect any sequence errors, but you can't seem to cross reference the frame in the animation to the frame number in the left-hand panel. So am I missing something as a new user that is obvious or needs configuring.
Thanks
mysearch

Re: Frame Referencing

Postby mysearch » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:58 pm

While not a total answer to my previous issue, I have discovered that you can input a range of files using the CTRL key on insert. This reduces the probability of inserting frames in the wrong sequence. However, it would be nice if stopping the animation at any point would then highlight this frame in the frame panel. Is this possible? I will keeping playing and reading in the meanwhile.
mysearch

Re: Frame Referencing

Postby Karlis » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:01 pm

At the present moment there is no synchronization between animation player and frame editor, I am afraid.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support