overcoming size restriction?

Post your questions and problem reports here

overcoming size restriction?

Postby gjd » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:05 am

I have asked this question of support but wondered if anyone here could help?

I post daily details of security application updates on a few forums and the size of the frame for SuperAntiSpyware is often 600x 3,000 pixels, prior to making last crop to straighten out edges
I am now informed that the max size on Easy GIf animator is 700 x 700 pixels.
Can anyone tell me how this retsriction, unbeknown before my question, can be overcome. The other application updates can be coped with using Windows Paint but there is no way, I know of,that Paint can deal with size mentioned before. Also as this software cannot be used by me, is there a proceedure for applying for a refund?
gjd

Re: overcoming size restriction?

Postby Gatis » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:00 am

Hi,

Actually you can try to create GIF animations larger that 700x700, but we do not guarantee flawless operation of Easy GIF Animator.
The programme simply has been tested for GIF animations not larger that 700x700. If you exceed this limit, problems might arise, but this depends then on several factors, including the performance of your computer.
Please try to create animation and then see if you experience any troubles or not.
You can receive a refund, if you decide, the product is not usable for you. Just write to our support email address then, and state you want a refund.
Kind regards,
Gatis Avots
Gatis
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support