Combining Images

Post your questions and problem reports here

Combining Images

Postby rarmy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:49 am

OK, been looking and was unable to see an answer, so here we go...final product...Image

What I want is Image married with animated gif Image

Tried both Easy Button and Easy Gif Animator Pro...no joy. every time I place one with the other in Gif Animator, they both resize to un-workable, with out any means to set size...no option to set a background image (might be the way to go...) anyway, ideas???
rarmy

Re: Combining Images

Postby Aivars » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:51 am

It would be easier for me to understand what exactly you're trying to accomplish if I could see the images in question. If those are images that you rather wouldn't like to be seen in public, you can send me a private message.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby rarmy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Aivars wrote:It would be easier for me to understand what exactly you're trying to accomplish if I could see the images in question. If those are images that you rather wouldn't like to be seen in public, you can send me a private message.

are you unable to see the images I embedded into the msg??? posted the images within the question. if your not seeing them, please advise...
rarmy

Postby Aivars » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:48 pm

I see them now. Maybe the site was down earlier, I don't know.

Ok, I made a movie (written and edited by me) for you to show how to do it: http://kaitnieks.com/files/GifTelegraph.html

The basic idea is to use 2 GIF animators and copy the frames from one to another. If something is unclear in the video, feel free to ask.
Aivars

Postby rarmy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Aivars wrote:I see them now. Maybe the site was down earlier, I don't know.

Ok, I made a movie (written and edited by me) for you to show how to do it: http://kaitnieks.com/files/GifTelegraph.html

The basic idea is to use 2 GIF animators and copy the frames from one to another. If something is unclear in the video, feel free to ask.

OK, thanks...was doing it backwards...will try out and post results...
rarmy

Postby rarmy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 pm

And the results is...(drum roll please...)

To bad once I synced the number of frames and timing, I couldn't just "Selet All Frames" and copy over at one time. would have made placement easier. Only problem I had was the top-left corner lost transparency on half of the frames, had to go to each one and erase manually.

Not much, but am proud of it, suits my needs...you can preview here...

Calendar page using above graphic...
rarmy

Postby firionicable » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 am

I keep on getting the same problem myself. Is it possible to simply overlap the animated image to the other one?
It should be bludamentals!!!
firionicable

Postby Aivars » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Not currently, no. Are you trying to do exactly the same thing (put animated image over a static background) or is it something different? If this is a common task for Easy GIF Animator users, we will add some way to do this more efficiently.
Aivars

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support