"PreviewForm already exists" error

Post your questions and problem reports here

"PreviewForm already exists" error

Postby MoeBass » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:06 pm

greetz,
The File->Open directory browser features a preview to the side of the file list. Attop the preview is a button (page with magnifier glass icon) that will generate a new window containing the animated gif in motion.
If there's a problem with a given gif file such that a preview cannot be generated, producing an error message "Image width too small for contained frames." when another image is selected, the preview buttom in the upper right corner won't release it's PreviewForm object. The result is that any attempts to display (using that button) the new-window-preview of any other image file will generate an error: PreviewForm already exists." even when the quick-preview next to the file list shows the image animating.
was that clear as mud?
I'm just requesting that the PreviewForm be released even in an error condition so that one botched file won't impede the preview-display of other pure image files.
Thank you.
-Moe
MoeBass

more information

Postby MoeBass » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:35 pm

I'm using version 3.2 of Easy GIF Animator.
if, no matter where you go, nothing seems to change, maybe it's time to look at what you're bringing with you.
MoeBass

Postby Karlis » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:51 pm

I would appreciate if you could send a file causing this error to support[at]blumentals.net
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

SENT!

Postby MoeBass » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:30 pm

The requested file has been sent!
if, no matter where you go, nothing seems to change, maybe it's time to look at what you're bringing with you.
MoeBass

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support