PASTING JPG INTO GIF

Post your questions and problem reports here

PASTING JPG INTO GIF

Postby pmarlette » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:00 am

How do I paste a jpg image into a gif? I've been inserting a complete gif into the animator (not using the wizard), then choosing all frames and exporting them to Paint Shop Pro, where I try to paste an irregular jpg image into each frame. However, the jpg image has a white frame around it, which gets pasted into the gif frame. This happens even when I convert the jpg image into gif before tracing it... Can you give me, or tell me where I can find, a step-by-step?
Thanks
pmarlette

Re: PASTING JPG INTO GIF

Postby Aivars » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:24 am

If you don't need transparency, you can simply use Home -> Insert Picture.
If you do need to make parts of the jpg image transparent, open another copy of Eay Gif Animator, open the jpg file, delete the white part or other parts that you want to be transparent, select, copy and paste on your frame in the first copy of Easy Gif Animator.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Re: PASTING JPG INTO GIF

Postby BlingyBling » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:13 pm

I was also having the same issue because I wanted to have my jpg image transparent but everytime it had a white frame, that was spoiling the whole image. So, I searched the internet for advice and finally found this thread. Followed your instructions step by step and did exactly as you said. Thanks Aviars :) you saved my time.
BlingyBling

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support