Thumbnails scrolling

Post your questions and problem reports here

Thumbnails scrolling

Postby Hands » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:04 am

Just purchased and installed Easy GIF Animator 3.1. As soon as I insert a frame (blank or otherwise) the thumbnail area starts scrolling endlessly and I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to get out. Tried resizing the thumbnail window but makes no difference. Windows 98 P3. Not happy. Downloaded the trial version for comparison and the same thing happened. Had an earlier trial version on my computer when I installed 3.1. The older one version worked great.
Hands

Same problem

Postby tourning » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:32 pm

I'm having the same problem. Load a pic, the software halts and the frame panel flickers. Can only do anything in software by hitting Ctrl-alt-del to halt process. Help please!!!
tourning

Postby newuser » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:27 am

same here. what I did was shrink the left pane by dragging it left to make the icons smaller. the whole left side smaller. they stop flickering.
newuser

Postby Karlis » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:46 pm

This has been fixed.

This problem was occuring only on very old computers running Windows 98. Thanks to your e-mails and all the help we were able to trace down and fix the error.

Please feel free to re-download and re-install the software.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Scrolling problem fixed!

Postby tourning » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:47 am

Thanks for fixing hte problem. I uninstalled and downloaded again and it appears to be working fine.
tourning

Return to Easy GIF Animator Support