WeBuilder 2008 Beta 1 (limited access)

New release and update announcements

Postby Gatis » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:23 am

When I try to download the 2008 version it just says that I have specified the wrong product.
This can not happen if you click on a 2008 download link Karlis gave some posts above. Please use it to download test version 2008. If you still can not get it, please contact us at the support email address and state which download link exactly are you trying to use. Thanks!
Gatis
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby MasterDee » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:07 pm

Karlis wrote:Those who will read this topic will observe that WeBuilder 2008 RC trial is available for download ;)

http://www.blumentals.net/download/webuild9.exe

Note, it is not yet officially released.

thanks Karlis.

but this ver. not have "Closing HTML tag auto complete", html tags are not auto closing, it just pop up menu list of tags.

Yes, box is checked in Options->Lang Opt->HTML-> Auto Complete HTML tags.
MasterDee

Postby llbbl » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:50 pm

ringoffire wrote:What about leaving the year (2008, 2009 etc) and using only version numbers (8.50, 9.00 and so on..) instead?

So creator/programmers won't urge things unnecessarily, to release a new version each year.

I like this idea. It also makes people more likely to buy a version that was released a year ago, if that is the most current version. That way they are less likely to think the product is outdated.
llbbl

Previous

Return to Announcements