Version 2005 Released

New release and update announcements

Version 2005 Released

Postby Karlis » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:11 pm

I have the pleasure to announce the release and availability of HTMLPad 2005 Pro, Rapid CSS 2005 and Rapid PHP 2005

There was kind of a rush thus the information about the new features and upgrade options will become available within next week. Details are below.

Upgrading

Upgrade options for previous version owners will be presented in the next few days. Customers who ordered previous version in February, March or April (this year) are eligible for a free upgrade. Details will be sent via e-mail within next few weeks. Please be patient.

Your comments are welcome

Your feature suggestions and support requests are wery welcome (please post them in appropriate forums, this one is for announcements).

Plan for the future

1) Next week: Update the web site with information about the new features and upgrade options
2) Next month: Release version 6.1 with some fixes and additional new features. After that I hope to release one major update each or every two months.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Customers who ordered previous version in February, March or

Postby Borstenson » Wed May 18, 2005 7:49 pm

Dear Karlis,

you wrote:
Customers who ordered previous version in February, March or April (this year) are eligible for a free upgrade. Details will be sent via e-mail within next few weeks. Please be patient.

Well, I've been patient for almost four weeks since the release of "Rapid PHP 2005", but no email from you has reached me. I'd like to upgrade, and I find it a bit annoying not to have heard of you.

I can understand that it's more important to sell your products to new users than to give a new version away for free to users of the previous version, and so it was okay to me to wait for a while.
On the other hand, I'm quite curious about the new version and would like to use it. I guess other users will feel the same way about it as me, so it would be nice to be informed how to download the current version.

Best regards
Borstenson
ON ERROR GOTO BED
Borstenson

Postby Karlis » Wed May 18, 2005 7:59 pm

If you have not received the upgrade letter, please contact us via e-mail. We have already send all the upgrade notifications some time ago.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Upgrade letter

Postby Borstenson » Wed May 18, 2005 8:32 pm

I hadn't received the upgrade letter. Could have been a matter of my spam filter. Now you've sent me the email again today, only minutes after my posting. That's quick!

Thanks a lot!
Borstenson
ON ERROR GOTO BED
Borstenson

Return to Announcements