Happy Customers: Testimonials are very needed

New release and update announcements

Happy Customers: Testimonials are very needed

Postby Karlis » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:21 pm

If you are happy HTMLPad, Rapid CSS or Rapid PHP user and have a spare minute, would you please be so kind and submit your official testimonial.

Here are the requirements:
* It should be few sentences long and well written
* It should contain no slang
* Please include your full name
* Please include your title and company or organization (if any)
* Please include your company or organization URL

Send your testimonials to support[at]blumentals.net

Thank you! :wink:
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

HTML Pad 2006

Postby adsum0171 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:14 pm

I have been using HTML Pad for a little over two years - absouluely a great piece of software. Does everthing those overpriced applications do and at about a fourth of the cost.

It is flawless, and operates as advertised. This is a product that is reasonably priced and worth every penny. If I ever had a question, support responded very quickly and clearly.

I will contiue to use HTML Pad for a long time to come.
Edward D. Haton
Chicago, IL
USA
adsum0171

Postby parcley » Thu May 10, 2007 7:01 pm

It's not very difficult to write something positive about rapidPHP. As a web developer who spends 50% of his time re-writing and cleaning up old poorly written HTML and adding CSS and the other 50% of his time neck deep in osCommerce, I went on a two week hunt to download every PHP/HTML/CSS tool I could find. In the mix of programs I tested rapidPHP easily separated itself form the pack. There were plenty of programs that had 85% of the features I wanted and needed but rapidPHP was everything. So I sent a bug report to the dev team (as I had done with many of the programs I tried). The team at Blumentals responded the next day. I was blown away. There are thousands of things that I'd love to say about how valuable rapidPHP is. Suffice it to say that this is the best program I've found and the only one I want to use. With a solid program and a ready-to-help dev team rapidPHP is worth twice what Blumentals is asking. Buy it and donā€™t think twice.
parcley

RapidPHP 2007

Postby avent » Wed May 16, 2007 7:50 pm

I'm a new user of RapidPHP 2007.

I use it for learning and amusement.

I find it very powerful and easy, good for expert and beginner users.

The price is reasonable and the blumentals'staff responses for problem are quick.

I'm an happy purchaser.

Andrea Venturini
Italy
avent

Re: Happy Customers: Testimonials are very needed

Postby mattyk » Fri May 29, 2009 11:57 am

I've been using WebBuilder 2008 for about a month after switching from Homesite. I was happy enough with Homesite until I started encoding pages in UTF8 and came across various issues with it.

After searching the web for a couple of weeks and downloading different editors I can honestly say this is the best I've tried. I was happy to purchase the full license for me and the rest of the team. It actually improves on Homesite in many respects so I'm glad I spent the time investigating.
mattyk

Postby simmerin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:44 pm

WeBuilder 2011 is outstanding. I've been using this program since 2007 and I'm extremely pleased with the new features. HTML 5, CSS3 support is great, and the new code-to-preview and preview-to-code highlighting is brilliant! Thanks for all your hard work. I'm glad I purchased the three upgrade option when it was available.
simmerin

Postby flogger123 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:34 am

I'm new to this forum and a potential customer. Hoping for a good learning experience here. This site is recommended by my colleagues.
flogger123

Postby DrGarry » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:43 pm

WeBuilder is a web coding editor intended for professionals or amateurs like me who want to code their own websites. If you liked the long-gone HomeSite, you'll find Webuilder is a more than worthy successor, allowing you to code in HTML, PHP, Javascript and CSS in the easiest possible manner. It has lots of great tools, browser review facilities, a built-in server to test PHP, and an easy-to-use interface. Icing on the cake is the support: every question I've asked has been answered promptly by the developers themselves. I love this tool, and I'm not even being paid to say that.

Garry Stevens, PhD
DrGarry

Postby Domi » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Hi,

I have yesterady installed your product (webuilder) and found a serial number somewhere on the net; of course, illegal ! but after using it for 2 hours, I have found it so fantastic, intuitive and with a lot of great functions that I have decided to buy it; so, I have placed directly an order for "WeBuilder 2014" and "Easy Button & Menu Maker 4 Pro" :-)

thanks for your excellent software,
sincerly,

Dominique HUGO
VDHSoft.com /gosymbian.com
Belgium.
Domi

Postby BostonT » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Just wanted to add here , Love your program keep up the good work & for the bug fix's that you address in good time .
BostonT

Love HTMLPad and Easy Button & Menu Maker

Postby GregK » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:44 pm

I've been using NotePad++, and tried Dreamweaver and UltraEdit. I didn't care for either Dreamweaver or UltraEdit.
So I kept reading online reviews, and came across a recommendation to try your program.

I recently purchased HTMLPad and Easy Button & Menu Maker to use for my web development classes I am taking with eClasses.org.

I've already made two, 2 page web sites with accompanying CSS sheets for my classes. And have been adding various CSS & HTML snippets to the Library.
I love the ability of adding my Favorite Online Resources my teacher has suggested, as well as new ones I have found.
Also love the ability to preview, validate code, and view in various browsers. Your program is loaded with a lot of features I have yet to try.

I'm still getting use to the program, and wish there were some decent tutorial videos available. If you know of any, by all means send me the links.
So far I have been very pleased with both products, and look forward to your continued refinement and development of your products.

PS I will gladly refer your products to my classmates and colleagues.

Regards,
Greg Kavonius
Minnesota, USA
GregK

Postby avent » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:38 pm

I'm a very happy user of WeBulder for several years and I think it is the best product in his genre.
Are there some news around new version?
avent

Postby MichaelArnold » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:21 pm

I have been utilizing HTML Pad for barely two years - absouluely an incredible bit of programming. Does everthing those overrated applications do and at about a fourth of the cost.

It is impeccable, and works as promoted. This is an item that is sensibly evaluated and worth each penny. In the event that I at any point had an inquiry, bolster reacted rapidly and plainly.
MichaelArnold

Postby iventure » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:07 pm

Rapid PHP is really an under rated PHP IDE / Editor.

I've been using it for about 3.5 years now and I couldn't be happier with it. I remember looking around at the alternatives back then and nothing really looked all that good. Either the other options were severely outdated, missing features, super expensive or overly bulky for my needs. Rapid PHP just checked all the right boxes for me.

Fast forward to now and I've been considering paying for the upgraded version but before pulling the trigger I spent some time looking around at alternatives and I came to 2 conclusions:
1. All the other options out there are STILL severely outdated, missing features, super expensive or overly bulky for my needs.
2. Rapid PHP is really under rated and off the radar of far too many people. I checked out a ton of comparatives/lists for PHP editors/IDEs and there are practically no mentions of Rapid PHP in any of them. This is very sad because it's just as good (if not better) than the ones on the tops of those lists.

So needless to say, I'm happily purchasing the upgraded version to support future development of this program. And I'm hoping they can gain a little traction in getting the word out about this great PHP IDE.

If you're on the fence - GET IT. It's totally worth the money, it's updated regularly and it's arguable the best PHP editor I've come across in my searching and trying many other programs.
iventure

Postby JuniEdith » Fri May 14, 2021 11:24 pm

I have been using HTMLPad and rapid CSS and i am very happy with the two softwares. They have helped me a lot in the coding of my project and they have made my work easier.
JuniEdith

Next

Return to Announcements