Happy Customers: Testimonials are very needed

New release and update announcements

Re: Happy Customers: Testimonials are very needed

Postby Uli » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:25 pm

I got an inprovement wish (WeBuilder):

When I upload file to FTP I use quite frequently the really helpful feature of 'unpublished' files. But I get sometimes a number of unpublished files that I would not like to upload for different reasons.
Of course I can de-select them - but next time I upload unpublished files they show up again. Is it possible to add a button "Mark all files as published", so they only show up in the future only when they get changed again?
Uli

Postby Aivars » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:44 am

This is probably the wrong section for the question, but anyways, in the Publish dialog you can select the files with mouse (hold Ctrl or Shift to select multiple) then right click and Mark Selected as Published.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby Uli » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:21 pm

Dear Karlis, dear Aivars!

I am using WeBuilder for maybe 20 years now to write mainly PHP code, but of course also CSS/Javascipt/HTML.
Today I downloaded and installed the final version of WeBuilder 2025 after using and testing the Beta versions in the last two months.
I absolutely love the integration of AI and already got used to let it do the codelines I always struggled to write (for me: regular expressions in PHP - it took me always ages to not forget an important slash - your new feature does it for me in seconds in a perfect way).
Thanks for the great job you have done again on the new version of WeBuilder.
As I bought the last 3 year upgrade only two years ago I could upgrade for free from WB2022 which worked perfectly fine - and immediately bought 2000 AI credits (don't know if I will use them all) just to support your fantastic work!

Thank you again!

Uli
Uli

Previous

Return to Announcements