multi-monitor support?

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Screensaver Factory

multi-monitor support?

Postby yme369 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:04 am

Hello again...

I was just testing my screensaver on a machine with 2 monitors, and the background of both went black (as set), but the images jumped over the 2 monitors.
Example:
pic1 on screen1
pic2 on screen2 while still showing pic1 on screen1
pic3 on screen1 while still showing pic2 on screen2
pic4 on screen2 while still showing pic3 on screen1
etc.

And with a flash element, it only showed on the moniter which is set as 'first monitor'.

So I was thinking, some kind of 'copy monitor1' function, so that it showes the exact same thing (or not) on both screens (at least in the case of Flash).

I have no clue if this is even possible, but it's just something which I noticed.

(a tiny note, due to some misconfiguration on the machines side, the 'first' and the 'second' monitor were somehow switched), and monitor 2 was turned off, so nothing showed on monitor 1 [set as second] )

^the above note might be confusing...
yme369

Postby Karlis » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:32 am

Currently there is no multi-monitor support for screensavers with flash media, since this is pretty much of impossible, but can be done, however not in a near future. This is good suggestion however and will be added to the list. The same thing applies to your other suggestions. Thank you!
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:23 am

Multimonitor works on my system with only JPGs. That's the first time I've seen any screensaver work on both monitors. Great work.

Return to Screensaver Factory Feature Requests