Logo Hyperlink Request

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Screensaver Factory

Logo Hyperlink Request

Postby Donnyboy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:39 am

Here is a request I desperately need... the logo which floats on the pages is nice, but not useful. Useful would be that by clicking on the logo, you are taken to a hyperlink.

The second useful feature would be to associate a logo unique to specific pages which would be a hyperlink to that specific product or location's web site (such as a travel screensaver, with links to unique advertisers for each area featured in the screensaver).

I can do this in flash and make a screensaver in flash using ScreenTime, but I HATE working in flash to create screensavers. It's a bitch.

ScreenSaver Factory is awesomely easy to use. I do most of my work on a Mac, but I'll break down and use the PC to use SF.

At the risk of asking for too much, one last feature request would be allowing pans and zooms on each image, random or programed per image.

I look forward to your reply.

Don
don@prositeserver.com
Donnyboy

Postby Karlis » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:20 pm

Hello!

The logo-linking is an interesting idea and we shall consider it as well as the idea of having different links for each image. I have written these down in our suggestions list.

I did not get th idea about the pans and zooms, so I would appreciate if you could describe it in deeper detail. Thank you so much.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Screensaver Factory Feature Requests