Desktop application and other requests

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Screensaver Factory

Desktop application and other requests

Postby mhf » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:44 am

Hi all,

In the next version, if you can add the possibility to customize the width and height of the generated .scr and/or .exe, then, the file will be able to be used as projector and not only as screensaver.

* The possibility to add html files as media.

* The possibility to add sprite animation (collision with the screen border ...)

* The possibility to generate multiple activation key (name+key) and not one after one.

*** Have you a date for the next release ? ***

Thanks.
mhf

Postby Karlis » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:04 pm

Hello!

Although I would not like to promise anything, we will review your ideas when planning the new release. We hope to release it this summer.

I did not understand what do you mean by fixed size, though. Can you please elaborate. Thanks!
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Re:

Postby mhf » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:20 pm

Karlis wrote:Hello!
Although I would not like to promise anything, we will review your ideas when planning the new release. We hope to release it this summer.

Thanks.

Karlis wrote:I did not understand what do you mean by fixed size, though. Can you please elaborate. Thanks!

I want to say: Allow the possibility to generate a exe file and display it in a window, to be able to use it as a presentation (projector).

Best regards.
mhf

Return to Screensaver Factory Feature Requests