image as wallpaper

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Screensaver Factory

image as wallpaper

Postby dustin.nielson » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:05 am

It would be great to allow a screensaver creator to allow an end user to set an image as wallpaper.

This should be creator defineable as there are some situation where you would not want the user to be able to do this as they would have access to the images at that point.
dustin.nielson

Postby Karlis » Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:35 pm

Thanks. Actually this feature is planned. In fact it is already there, but for testing purposes, not widely advertised. The operation can be done by pressing F2. In the next big version this will be improved by adding much more freedom to screensaver creator.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby dustin.nielson » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:04 pm

That's great.

If you could it should be implemented as something that is defineable by the screensaver creator. It's a great feature but would sometimes need to be disabled when you are dealing with licensed images that you wouldn't want an end user to access besides viewing through the screensaver.

Keep up the good work. I'm working on some commercial screensavers and I'm planning on moving my entire project over to your software as I feel it's superior to my other "Professional" software.

Thanks,
Dustin Nielson
dustin.nielson

Postby Karlis » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:49 pm

Thank you. This and any further suggestions are very welcome, as we are currently preparing for the next big release which is due April/May.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Screensaver Factory Feature Requests