Feature requests

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Screensaver Factory

Feature requests

Postby Laser » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:25 am

:D First of all, I love ScreensaverFactory. This program has convinced me that I will be able to market my images as screensavers. Now, my requests are great but I feel they are very important to providing a digital product that customers will be pleased enough with to return for more. I am officialy requesting a comprehensive tutorial that emphasizes proceedures for minimizing if not eliminating conflict issues related to the final product within Windows operating systems. I was so excited to get this program that I slammed my first one together with monster file sizes. When I let this bad boy out of the box it grabbed my PentiumIII 800Mhz prossessor by the throat and would not let go. I am not very familiar with image size requirements. I do understand Megabytes better then pixel dimensions. A maximum recommended file size range ( in Megabytes or Kilobytes ) would be very helpful and greatly appreciated. If I had any feature wishes, they would be regarding the crossfade transition. I have noticed that the default speed setting is a bit jumpy near the end of the fade. The next slower speed is very smooth. It would be nice to have fully variable speed so we could set between the markers.
You have a very fine program that is really enjoyable to use.

Many Thanks
Lasersk8
Laser

Postby Karlis » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:11 am

Thanks, Laser, we will be working on the issues and your ideas, some major updates can be expected in late spring. If you have any aditional ideas or just want to tell more about your experience, please feel free to do so :-)
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Screensaver Factory Feature Requests