Label Display Option

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Screensaver Factory

Label Display Option

Postby michael23457 » Mon May 04, 2009 9:35 am

I'd like to suggest that you add an option to turn on and off the Labels for each photo in the Enterprise Edition. Furthermore the option to hide the option to display the labels would good. This is similar functionality to the ability to display/not display the clock and calendar.

These options are available in your opposition's screensaver creating software (2flyer screensaver builder).

A second suggestion is two buttons on the 'About' display. The first would display the 'License' info the creator has added and the second the 'ReadMe Text'.
michael23457

Re: Label Display Option

Postby ProjectC60 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 pm

michael23457 wrote:A second suggestion is two buttons on the 'About' display. The first would display the 'License' info the creator has added and the second the 'ReadMe Text'.

I was just thinking the same thing, It would be nice to have the features that are available in the screen saver visible to the buyer. If you don't know and can't find the License and Read Me text. How will you other wise know to read it.
ProjectC60

Postby lexybam » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:32 pm

I am of the opinion that you should create a feature that allows screensaver to be visible to buyers. There should be some before use program....like read me first and more. This will make the service look unique.
lexybam

Postby flogger123 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Nice idea. +1 on this.
You're never a loser until you quit trying. Image
flogger123

Return to Screensaver Factory Feature Requests