text positioning and animation features

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Screensaver Factory

text positioning and animation features

Postby pnkroses » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:36 pm

I'd really like to see a way to have animated text (like allow it to fade in or fly from top or bottom etc) on the screen or have random pictures created from wingding type fonts be able to drop in to a screen to see a truly animated screen saver. Transitions are nice on the graphics, but recently working with text in a screen saver (one with Christmas song lyrics, that I wanted to place above and below pictures or to the sides of pictures) I found no way to position the text at a certain place on the screen, so it appears on different sized monitors in the same place or change the font size or color of the text for different places on the same screen, or allow the lines to animate into the screen while the graphic is on the monitor. Displaying something like this, and trying to time the words to the music, there's really no way to bring the next set of lines in, or position them. Text transitions, transition timing, font resizing per word or line, and text postioning with more options than what is there now would be a great feature, and would let us create a more professionally done screen saver.
pnkroses

Postby Karlis » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:49 pm

Thank you. Your suggestions will be considered. Most likely they will become abailable in Screensaver Factory 4.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to Screensaver Factory Feature Requests