Use of Logos, resizing, effects, setup, and a few others

Let us know what you would like to see in the next version of Screensaver Factory

Use of Logos, resizing, effects, setup, and a few others

Postby daneck » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:46 pm

It would be nice to be able to use a logo in the 'About' window and for any Nag-Screen used. A Logo used with the Banner would also be nice for branding.

It would be helpful to either allow resizing of the program window, or at least to scroll the image file list left and right, to be able to view file names for sorting. I'm now forced to move files into short named folder in the root directory in order to do this.

I would also like to see the ability to customize the resizing of images to a percentage of the screen. I often have photos that would look best with a bit of a boarder around them.

I also would find it very helpful if transition effect, display times, etc could be set on a slide by slide basis. Again, sometimes I'll mix up a few photos that might take additional time to truly enjoy, but I don't want to bore people with the less detailed images for too long.

One final touch up I would like to see would be the ability to use a custom ICON for the setup.exe file used for distribution, the screensaver settings dialog box open after setup to allow users to make adjustments, and as mentioned in another tread, a un-install feature for those that prefer the convenience.

Over all it's a nice program. These are just some of the things that I personally would like to see, and I'm sure they would be useful for others as well.

Thanks,
daneck
daneck

Return to Screensaver Factory Feature Requests