Rapid PHP New Ideas

Here you can share ideas about new products that Blumentals Software could create

Rapid PHP New Ideas

Postby johnson » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:23 pm

Rapid PHP 2015 is very good software but after using it i thought some features are missing or the software need improvements

1) Dream Viewer and Visual Studio like skins (Interface Style). All skins (Interface Style) of Rapid PHP 2015 are really bad.
2) Code Editor and Preview are enough. There should be an option to hide Horizontal Split and Vertical Split.
3) PHP Constants are missing in Code Explorer
4) Dream Viewer and Visual Studio like Code Editor Coloring
5) SQL Explorer should be able to display tables without running query
6) Rapid PHP should come with PHP Install (with xDeubg) in it's directory or during installation there should be an option to download and configure PHP (with xDeubg).
7) About Dialog should be like Splash Screen and It should hide when click on it. There should be no OK button.
8) Improved Icons
9) PHP live syntax check needs improvements
10) Like Insert Javascript option, there should be an option to insert/include common javascript frameworks jquery etc.
11) In Code Explorer there should be an option to display or group HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP at one place.
johnson

Re: Rapid PHP New Ideas

Postby Aivars » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:47 am

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll write down the ones that we could potentially add.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby rebeviha » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:32 pm

Bluementals software is the best software I ever used in my life, there is so many software but this is so best and unique by its quality. When I was a student and writing my uk assignment then I was also using this software to write articles.
rebeviha

Postby lindajason » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:11 am

When someone comes to getting a job in software development, it's a necessity for potential developers to work on their own project activities. Creating real-world ventures is the best way to improve your expertise and convert your academic expertise into the professional experience. When you begin to work on PHP assignments, perhaps you'll be going to measure your abilities and shortcomings, and you can also gain visibility that can be incredibly beneficial in improving your profession. British essay writers review UK
lindajason

Postby Cocacola2002 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:01 am

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people tetris
Cocacola2002

Postby camilahenry » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:11 am

Blumentals is one of the best software I have used in my entire life. while working on my new project coupon codify, it helped me a lot.
camilahenry

Return to New Product Ideas