I haven't tested Your software yet, but I have bought and thrown away SentryPC and CyberPatrol.
For different reasons:
- did not work with 24 hour standard
- messy login-out procedure for different admin functions
- messy scheduling
- extremely complex to configure
- messy layout
- hooks to a number of vital windows processes
Another thing with CP was that after removing a bunch of program files from its program folder, it was impossible to reinstall or repair or uninstall. Network was disabled beyond repair.
I had to make a clean Windows installation to fix it. After exchanging a number of e-mails with support and spending 7-8 hours with the s**t.
So I am looking for a number of features Your software may or may not have, but I see them as decent candidates.
- Scheduled Windows Shutdown, login according to schedule
- Scheduled Internet Access (which You have)
- Bad-site list, to be added manually, not via some list downloaded from some parental watch organisational mumbo-jumbo
- Blocked Programs list (which You have I guess)
- Protection of software files. One should not be able to remove Protector software files.
- Logging of all activity. ALL.
Thats all I can think of right now, but more might come.