I mean Rapid PHP is one of the best PHP-Editor for Windows. But some things i miss in Rapid PHP:
- auto (re)connect to server by file action (if needed)
- duplicate a file
- reload file (Button), really good for log files
- the ability to copy or move (duplicate) files
- show file / folder info e.g. size, ownership, date and so on...
- make full server connection config instead of ftp-config
- a console like putty - in Panic Coda it is a nice feature
- rudimentary SQL Viewer
- compress/ extract files on the server (mostly Linux) - it is just a short command
- view images in the editor
- the ability to change line endings and or use line ending by default (settings in configurations)
- change / show charset of a file
- hex viewer / editor?
- GUI - Support for 4K screens (under Win 10)
- follow URL´s strg+mouseclick
- server (connections) overview like Coda
when u have 30 sites - which brings overview
- support for markdown
- ... and git (please)
- a nice easter egg
keep it up!