Scheduling problem

Post your questions and problem reports here

Scheduling problem

Postby cli2000 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:59 pm

Hi ... Just wondering why when using the scheduled times option Internet does not enable at set times on any day but when manually enabled it will disable at set time.

Ive' set the time to turn on at 15.00 and turn off at 16.00 Mon to Friday and 10.00 till 13.00 Sat and Sun.

As mentioned above I have to enable the internet connection every time manually, but it will always disable itsself on its own, which i find very odd!

Is there a reason for this ! any help would be appreciated

Thanxs in advance
cli2000

Same here

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:13 pm

I have the same problem, if anybody could help me, please mail to nicktims@home.nl

Postby Karlis » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:47 pm

As it is written in the Schedule dialog box, hours marked (checked) in the scheduler are the ones when Internet connection is automatically *disabled* (means that password is required to access it). If you want to allow access at the specified time, you have to check all checkboxes, except those when Internet should be available.

It seems that you are doing pretty reverse thing :D
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Problem not solved yet...

Postby NickTims » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:29 pm

admin wrote:As it is written in the Schedule dialog box, hours marked (checked) in the scheduler are the ones when Internet connection is automatically *disabled* (means that password is required to access it). If you want to allow access at the specified time, you have to check all checkboxes, except those when Internet should be available.

It seems that you are doing pretty reverse thing :D

That's not the problem, I have (for example) the 15:00 and 16:00 box unchecked. But when I boot up my computer at 15:30, the internet program still asks me for a password. When I enter the password it says: Internet Enabled until [DAY] 17:00.

Any solutions? -> [url]mailto:nicktims@home.nl[/url]
NickTims

Postby Karlis » Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:57 pm

I'll e-mail you with the solution.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby cli2000 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:06 pm

Please could i have that solution too! i'm still expericing the same problem i want internet ascess at 4pm to 6pm each day (all ticks ticked except 4,5,6pm but when computer comes on at 4.30 say it is still disabled when i manually enable it works until the cut of time then disables, it just will not enable :? ... so please could i have that solution asap as my kids shouting too me to turn the internet on each day is begining to annoy me
Thanks in advance.
cli2000

Postby Karlis » Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:28 pm

You must install the latest version of the software. Please just re-download and re-install the program.

As you probably remember, instructions on downloading and installing full version (for registered customers) are given in your registration info email.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Is my problem related?

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:31 pm

The scheduling feature is driving me crazy. I frequently go in and enable the internet (when it's already closed by the scheduling check mark). The next moring at boot-up, the internet is disabled even though the schedule says it should be enabled.

If I over-ride a scheduled disable with a manual enable, what do I do when I'm done that session to force the program back to the schedule? Leve it open or close it?

similar problem

Postby dbmoyer » Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:29 pm

I am having a similar problem except I am not able to access the internet at all even when I enter a password.

I uninstalled the program. And still no internet.

I was using the scheduler feature.
dbmoyer

Postby Karlis » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:31 am

dbmoyer,

I'm not sure whether your un-installation succeeded. Anyway if you say you have uninstalled completely (no files left in the installation directory), it could not be that internet is blocked by this program. Most likely it is some other software you have tested at the time.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Re: Scheduling problem

Postby JerryI » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:50 am

cli2000 wrote:Hi ... Just wondering why when using the scheduled times option Internet does not enable at set times on any day but when manually enabled it will disable at set time.

Ive' set the time to turn on at 15.00 and turn off at 16.00 Mon to Friday and 10.00 till 13.00 Sat and Sun.

As mentioned above I have to enable the internet connection every time manually, but it will always disable itsself on its own, which i find very odd!

Is there a reason for this ! any help would be appreciated

Thanxs in advance

I bought this program a few weeks ago, and downloaded ver. 2.3 and I am having this same problem as well. The program will Disable the Internet at the time it is supposed to but It will not Enable the internet at the time it is supposed to. :?: Please Help

Other than this problem everything works great.

Thank You.
JerryI

Postby Karlis » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:54 pm

Please contact us via e-mail support [at] blumentals.net, as this seems to be something specific to your PC.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to iNet Protector Support