Download information

Post your questions and problem reports here

Download information

Postby fiddy » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:40 pm

Hello everyone,
I am going to download inet Protector to restrict My sons' internet access.His PC is in another room using wireless connection.
Will I have to download and administer from His PC or can I download to The main PC and set up from there.?
I dont intend to use inet Protector on the main PC as He does not have an account and the other users are password protected.
The main PC is running Vista and My sons' is running XP.

Thanks.
fiddy

Re: Download information

Postby Karlis » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:55 pm

iNet Protector works like a personal firewall in that aspect that it has to be installed and administered on the target computer. At the present moment we do not have any remote administration tools for iNet Protector, although it is in our future plans.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby fiddy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:13 pm

Karlis wrote:iNet Protector works like a personal firewall in that aspect that it has to be installed and administered on the target computer. At the present moment we do not have any remote administration tools for iNet Protector, although it is in our future plans.

Thank You Karlis,

I thought that may be the case.I downloaded inet protector to My sons PC on Monday and It was easy to set up and is working perfectly.

It is exactly what was needed,so thank You and the people at Blumentals Software.

If anyone I know needs something like inet Protector I will tell them to come here.

Thanks again

John.
fiddy

Postby Karlis » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Thank you, John! I appreciate your kind attitude ;)
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Return to iNet Protector Support