Help with Scrabble Addiction!

Post your questions and problem reports here

Help with Scrabble Addiction!

Postby calrocker » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:04 am

First of all, I want to tell you what a wonderful program this is. I've been searching for something that will help me break my Internet addiction, and of all the programs I've looked at, this is the only one that seems to work!

However, there is something that I need help with. I do need to have access to the Internet, and I'm allowing myself, say one hour in the morning, one hour in the afternoon and one hour in the evening, and iNet Protector does that quite fabulously. However, I want to block access to one site at ALL times - in other wars, I NEVER EVER want to be able to access http://www.lexulous.com (formerly http://www.scrabulous.com), even when I have access to the Internet for the three 1-hour time periods.

Is there a way that iNet Protector can accomplish this? In other words, restricting Internet access to certain time periods of the day, AND restricting access to one site at all times?
calrocker

Re: Help with Scrabble Addiction!

Postby Karlis » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:13 pm

You can either have restricted mode or full access mode, unfortunately (for this situation) the program was designed with simplicity in mind (so that as many people as possible would find it easy to use), so it does not allow multiple levels of access restriction at various times.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby taniyan » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 am

How does a scrabble player connect with other scrabble players? I just bought the Scrabble game on the basis that it features both computer and human players. How do I connect with human players? And, if not, why do they advertise this feature?
Last edited by taniyan on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
taniyan

Postby MikeyB » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:43 am

Is this a problem with iNet Protector blocking your scrabble game? If so we'd need more details.

If not, probably best to ask this where you got the "Scrabble game" from.
MikeyB
Top Contributor

Return to iNet Protector Support