Problems with winMe

Post your questions and problem reports here

Problems with winMe

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:35 pm

Hi There,
We recently purchased a small business license for your software and left a support request on Saturday March 19th, 2005. We have installed this product successfully on 5 computer systems, but it is not working on two of them.

The two it is not working on are Windows ME workstations, and I have tried it on a different windows me workstation here. iNet Protector does not work with Windows ME as far as I can tell. It simply does not disable the internet.

Your swift response is appreciated.

Thanks

Postby Karlis » Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:15 pm

We are currently working towards resolving your issue. This is not an easy task because on the Windows ME computers we tested the product, there were no problems, thus our developers will cooperate with you in order to find the problem cause and the solution.
Karlis Blumentals
Blumentals Software
www.blumentals.net
Karlis
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:14 am

We are also experiencing the same problem. We have 2 computers here and need to disable the internet at certain times because of our teenagers. The XP computer works just great but our ME version just doesn't disable the internet. Because it is a desktop, it really needs iNet Protector much more than the laptop.

If you have solved this problem please let us know. Otherwise, this product just will not work for us.

Thank you so much.

Return to iNet Protector Support