Some troubleshooting with iNet protector

Post your questions and problem reports here

Some troubleshooting with iNet protector

Postby The Nightingale » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:29 am

OK, I'm having a couple of problems with INet protector. I'm using the trial version, but I plan on purchasing the full version if/when these issues are fixed.

#1 I forgot my password so have been using the temporary "trial" password to access iNet protector. When I purchase the softwear, will I be able to re-set my password? I've been trying to re-set it under the "re-set" password section, but it doesn't respond to "trial."
#2 Will iNet protector work on all user accounts, even if it's only been downloaded via the admin account? I did see under schedule earlier it said "individual user schedules will override the default schedule" - does this mean it'll only work on one account?
The Nightingale

Re: Some troubleshooting with iNet protector

Postby Gatis » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:32 am

#1 I forgot my password so have been using the temporary "trial" password to access iNet protector. When I purchase the softwear, will I be able to re-set my password? I've been trying to re-set it under the "re-set" password section, but it doesn't respond to "trial."
You can always use the "Forgot your password?" feature inside the full version, if you have forgotten your password and want to reset it to blank again.
#2 Will iNet protector work on all user accounts, even if it's only been downloaded via the admin account? I did see under schedule earlier it said "individual user schedules will override the default schedule" - does this mean it'll only work on one account?
iNetProtector will work on all user accounts. "individual user schedules will override the default schedule" means that if you specify some other than default schedule for some user, then it will be used instead of the default schedule.

Gatis
Kind regards,
Gatis Avots
Gatis
Blumentals Software Developer

Return to iNet Protector Support