Remote desktop and inet protector window

Post your questions and problem reports here

Remote desktop and inet protector window

Postby ognian4o2 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 pm

Hello. I have inet protector installed on PC /windows xp/ with two user accounts. On the base account, which inet protector is installed on, the program is set to ''hide tray icon'' and allowed remote desktop service. And it's work well.
But when I log on in the second user remotely, on the first console session user the program window of inet protector pops up. Is there any way the window do not appear?
Thanks.
ognian4o2

Re: Remote desktop and inet protector window

Postby Aivars » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:31 am

Unfortunately I can't think of any easy way to remove this behavior. The only way to prevent the window from popping up would be to remove iNet Protector main window + tray (iprotect.exe) from remote user's startup and have it only in main user's startup.
Blumentals Software Programmer
Aivars
Blumentals Software Developer

Postby ognian4o2 » Wed May 08, 2013 8:14 am

Thanks, that solved the issue, but now it appears another problem- list of allowed programs doesn't work. On the PC have a video surveillance system which .exe files I was put in the list of allowed programs so I can use the remote view for cameras.
But now , when inet protector starts only in current local user, the same user that the cameras are installed on, remote view doesn't work anymore. When I enable full access , it works. Why it happens? :(
ognian4o2

Postby ognian4o2 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:46 pm

I think solved this by deleting .exe files from the list of allowed programs and re-adding again.
ognian4o2

Return to iNet Protector Support