Which language should be used to design a blog website?

Discuss general web development questions. Help others and get help from others.

Moderator: kfury77

Which language should be used to design a blog website?

Postby gronite » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:27 am

Hey guys,
Let me know which language will be right for designing a blog website because I am thinking of starting a blog of mine.
Can I do web design on an online platform? Just like it https://gronite.com/services/web-services/.
Please suggest me.

Thank You!
gronite

Re: Which language should be used to design a blog website?

Postby chrisjlocke » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:25 am

You don't need to reinvent the wheel. Simply install Wordpress. This is designed for blogs. It's free.
chrisjlocke
Top Contributor

Postby Normans » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:02 am

HTML is the first and most basic language I can recommend. Though most blogging platforms like WordPress and BlogSpot offer WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editors, knowing HTML coding is always going to be handy. There may come a time when you will face issues with post breaking and formatting.
Normans

Postby Mongji » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:37 am

All languages of the world are spoken now. But in my opinion the main language is still English. Personal opinion t rex game
Mongji

Postby Normans » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:41 pm

Mongji wrote:All languages of the world are spoken now. But in my opinion the main language is still English. Personal opinion t rex game

alaskasworld.com
Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
Normans

Return to Web Developer Talk