How did you find out about Blumentals Software?

Discuss general web development questions. Help others and get help from others.

Moderator: kfury77

How did you find out about Blumentals Software?

Total votes : 0

Re: How did you find out about Blumentals Software?

Postby bleau » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:45 am

Flying over Latvia just about sunrise one morning when my wife and I were on our way to Moscow to visit her family and friends. Saw a big lighted sign with Blumentals and then saw Karlis and Aivars shooting off fireworks over it that looked like a Blumentals menu.
Direct advertising for everyone on that Delta flight :mrgreen:
bleau

Postby DaveMorton » Fri May 27, 2016 5:58 pm

I know, I've gone and raised the dead with this post. I'm sort of good at that. :P

I've been designing "web pages" since before there even was a "web" (I used to design interfaces and games for dialup BBS systems), and over the years I've used a lot of different IDE's, from Notepad to (GASP!) FrontPage, and in all of my experiences, I haven't found a better IDE for my needs than RapidPHP. I currently use Dreamweaver CC just to keep up to date with it's little quirks and idiosyncrasies, and JetBrain's PHPStorm for one of my open source projects, but for the overwhelmingly vast majority of my web development projects I use RapidPHP, and I won't trade it for all of the Red Bulls in the 7-11! Karlis, Aivars and the rest of the Blumentals team have made a stunningly superior product for the price (and an outstanding product at ANY price), and I'm well satisfied.
DaveMorton

Postby infohr » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:30 pm

through google
Infocampus is best training institute in Bangalore. IT industry in India is booming and Bangalore is the IT hub of India. Infocampus is an institute that provides selenium training in Bangalore and web development training in Bangalore
infohr

Postby Microtech » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:03 pm

A friend of mine introduced me to it and the experience has been awesome.
Microtech

Previous

Return to Web Developer Talk