smyfony framework plugin??

Discuss general web development questions. Help others and get help from others.

Moderator: kfury77

smyfony framework plugin??

Postby IanG » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:33 pm

Anyone come across a symfony framework (including twig etc) plugin?

I like Webuilder.. I use it as much as I can. It has come a long way over the years. What is now missing is plugin support.

I've written plugins for Joomla etc but wouldn't know where to start with Webuilder and symfony. There is plenty of open source symfony plugins out there for other IDEs.. so it wouldn't necessarily be a re-invent of the wheel for someone to bang one up. Once we get a symfony plugin I'm sure the rest will follow.

If anyone from Blumetals can direct to to some info on how to write plugins for Webuilder I'll take a shot at it. (Yes.. I like using Webuilder that much.. lol)

Ian
IanG

Re: smyfony framework plugin??

Postby pmk65 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:03 pm

The official plugin documentation is a good starting point. http://help.blumentals.net/webuilder/plugins/index.htm

Some newer features is not covered by the documentation. But you can find 'documentation' for those in the Plugins forum in this thread

Also you can download some of the already existing plugins and look how they are created/works.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
pmk65

Return to Web Developer Talk